In Bulgaria “NIS Petrol EOOD” develops retail chain with the premium brand “GAZPROM” as well as whole sale distribution network for petroleum products.
If you are responsible and ambitious ready to acquire new knowledge and skills, if you are innovative and wish to be a part of the team of NIS Petrol EOOD, as well as to contribute to your and our development, you can apply for the following vacancies:
Partners/ dealers of retail outlets
NIS Petrol EOOD is part of the Gazprom Neft Group. The company has built a chain of petrol stations with coverage on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. The outlets operate under the Gazprom trade mark, positioned in the premium segment, with an innovative vision and a wide range of goods and services.
The company is looking for partner/ dealers for site management that meets the following requirements:
- Higher education - economic or technical profile
- Experience in managing own business
- Experience in administration and managing a sales team
- Knowledge and experience in retail fuel sales and/or FMCG
- Knowledge in direct sales and customer service
- Knowledge and experience in managing a public catering establishment
- Knowledge of the legal framework in the field of fuel sales and food trade
- Knowledge in accounting and the ability to control the accounting of a small business
- Ability to comply with corporate standards
- Taking material responsibility for the assets in its entrusted object – fuels, goods, technical equipment, furniture, etc.
If interested, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved applicants based on their documents will be invited for an interview. All applications will be considered confidential and will only be used for selection purposes on the current announcement. By applying for this announcement, you voluntarily provide your personal data and consent to NIS Petrol EOOD, as a personal data controller, to process it for the purposes of the operator selection process. The processing of your personal data shall be carried out in full compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, the Personal Data Protection Act and all other applicable regulations.
To apply for a job vacancy – send your CV to the following address email@example.com